AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: MANSPOT on December 11, 2011, 09:49:43 PM

Title: Hardware Instalation
Post by: MANSPOT on December 11, 2011, 09:49:43 PM
I have just bought a new pc with windows 7 home operating system I can install the airnav software no problem but it won`t let me install the driver it tells me no drivers were found
I would be very gratefull if someone could help me to solve this problem
MANSPOTTER
Title: Re: Hardware Instalation
Post by: Northern Watch on December 11, 2011, 10:24:32 PM
Hi MANSPOT

Have you installed the latest drivers from the following link first before you attempt to download AN software: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html (http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html) Also if you use the search function at the top of this page you will get the latest information on installing using Windows 7 as your operating sysytem.

Hope this helps

Regards

keith