AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Skijumper on December 15, 2011, 12:55:52 PM

Title: Displaying Route Info
Post by: Skijumper on December 15, 2011, 12:55:52 PM
To All,

I'm sure this has been answered before!!!  I've run up my AIRNAV and noticed that the TDB (Track Data Blocks) are not displaying the Route info.  In Preferences I'v got it set to DISPLAY.  I am aware that this info is in a database and can get old however I had the correct info for VIR19 in my database but notihng was displayed within TDB.

Is someone able to give me a solution, or tell me how to get this info Displayed?

thanks in advance,

Ski.
Title: Re: Displaying Route Info
Post by: Runway 31 on December 15, 2011, 01:10:44 PM
Hi Ski,

Do you have Preferences/Radarbox, Route Auto-populate, Auto-Populate Route Data, ticked?

Alan
Title: Re: Displaying Route Info
Post by: Skijumper on December 17, 2011, 02:15:41 PM
Alan,

Thanks for the reply.  Thr only thing I can see in the preferences is to do with the 'Grid Visible Colums'.  I have this ticked to display.

I hope this helps anyone else woh might be able to help me out with the query.

Thanks,

Stew.
Title: Re: Displaying Route Info
Post by: tarbat on December 17, 2011, 02:34:01 PM
Second tab in preferences, bottom left.
Title: Re: Displaying Route Info
Post by: Skijumper on December 17, 2011, 02:46:29 PM
Tarbat,

That answers the query!!! I now know I have to update the 'software' then on my BOX.  I've just looked and I'm on 2.01.  When I look at my preferences the highlighted box does not appear. 

Now All i need to do is try to update software without stuffing things up!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.