AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jimjam on December 16, 2011, 09:49:40 AM

Title: Rotation
Post by: jimjam on December 16, 2011, 09:49:40 AM
Hi everyone,

Is there a way to rotate the radar map to the way you're facing? I know the SBS does this and was wondering if Radarbox did this or not as I havent been able to find it.

Thanks
Jamie
Title: Re: Rotation
Post by: tarbat on December 16, 2011, 09:55:29 AM
You can't rotate the 2D map.  The 3D map can be rotated various ways - I use CTRL and the mouse wheel.
Title: Re: Rotation
Post by: anorak on December 16, 2011, 12:19:56 PM
Have you tried a swivel chair?  ;-)
Ho Ho Ho.
Title: Re: Rotation
Post by: Runway 31 on December 16, 2011, 12:53:11 PM
As soon as I saw your name against this thread I knew what the reply would entail ;-))

Alan
Title: Re: Rotation
Post by: anorak on December 16, 2011, 01:05:57 PM
Too much time on my hands.  Thanks for all your work and best wishes for the New Year.
Dave.
Title: Re: Rotation
Post by: Runway 31 on December 16, 2011, 01:33:04 PM
Cheers Dave, all the best to you and yours

Alan