Have I missed something or is the Network Locations function down? It will bring up the worldwide map but no indicated RadarBox user locations...
Thanks
David
Bowling Green, KY
Same here. Additional since new website was launched some earlier functionality had already gone. Seems that airnav has finally decided to completely shut down this service. Or they may perform a complete revision of this feature. Who knows...
http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/network.php
It's working Ok. Is this the site you are referring to?
Yes, this site is working, however, the link one is taken to direct from the software, http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/ANRB-NWMap.php , is not working. This is under Tools>Network Active Locations. My software is v3.13, 02.03.1 firmware.
Thanks
David
No, I think David was referring to the network locations site implemented in the ANRB software. Exported to Web-browser it shall be this page: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/ANRB-NWMap.php A couple of days ago I used it by myself and then the page were in function. Today it isn't.
By the way: The link: http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox/network.php can't be found on the Radarbox web-pages any longer, aren't it? Or do I miss something?
EDIT: Too bad, I was to slow...
Everything should be corrected now.
If not, let us know.
Yes, it is working now. Thank You for your attention in fixing this...
Operation of this functionality confirmed.