Can anyone please help with this? I have Radarbox2009 software ver 2.01, firmware 02.03.1. Before buying the upgrade cd I checked with Airnav support that the 3D upgrade was compatible and was told that it was. But when i go to the upgrade site to match my ANBR serial number with the upgrade cd I get this error after submitting the ANBR serial number and upgrade code...
uhandled exception#21S01Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
any ideas please??
Thanks
Melvin
Melvyn,
Upgrade to version 4.03 here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe This is the first 3D version. Then make the payment to upgrade to 3D on the radarbox order page.
Alan
Hi Alan
OK will give that a go but I already have bought the 3D upgrade and have the CD so will try and load that after the move to ver 4.03. Thanks for your help ...will let you know how it goes!!
Melvin
Hi Alan
Gave Airnav suupport my login i.d. and they fixed the problem. I ahve asked for details of what cause it but I am now on 3D.
All the best
Melvin
After instalation you have to contact Airnav initially for them to do something at their end to authorise 3D
Glad its now working OK for you
Alan
Hi Alan thats interesting..I asked what happens when i have to switch computers and they just said to load the 3d software on the new one and it would work straight away.
Thanks for you help..regards
melvin
You are allowed to install 3D on two machines at a time. If you want to install on a 3rd etc.. and you have already installed on others we reset the machine count and you can then install again on two.