AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: flymee1939 on January 12, 2012, 01:08:11 PM

Title: Forum wont load inside Airnav/ How to get Canada NWT in 3D?
Post by: flymee1939 on January 12, 2012, 01:08:11 PM
I think I've got all my questions in the title, but I'll add some more detail.

I can get forum thro google but cant get forum from inside programme like I used to, whats wrong?

I want to get Red Deer in 3D  to watch Buffalo Airways from NWT but can't, why?

Can get a 3D and satellite layer for USA, but only one a/c shows up and there are no town or city details, is it me or what should I do. No cheeky answers please!!

flymee
Title: Re: Forum wont load inside Airnav/ How to get Canada NWT in 3D?
Post by: tarbat on January 12, 2012, 02:56:11 PM
Quote from: flymee1939 on January 12, 2012, 01:08:11 PMI can get forum thro google but cant get forum from inside programme like I used to, whats wrong?

MENU - HELP - FORUM seems to work okay, as does FORUM - GENERAL DISCUSSION on the toolbar.  What version of Radarbox software are you running?  What happens when you try to access the forum from inside Radarbox?

Quote from: flymee1939 on January 12, 2012, 01:08:11 PMI want to get Red Deer in 3D  to watch Buffalo Airways from NWT but can't, why?

I don't know the location, but do you mean CYQF?  If so, it appears in 3D okay for me - see screenshot attached.  Maybe post a screenshot so we can see what you're not getting.
Title: Re: Forum wont load inside Airnav/ How to get Canada NWT in 3D?
Post by: ACW367 on January 12, 2012, 03:00:48 PM
Airnav 3D network will only show aircraft that within range of an active sharing Radarbox and are equipped with ADS-B (IE they broadcast a position as part of their Mode S message).

My guess is that there are no Radarbox users in the Red Deer area, and that even if there were the old DC-3 and C-46 aircraft utilised by Buffalo Airways would not be Mode S or ADS-B equipped.
Title: Re: Forum wont load inside Airnav/ How to get Canada NWT in 3D?
Post by: flymee1939 on January 12, 2012, 05:10:44 PM
Hi Tarbat

I can't get forum from inside my 4.03version Radarbox.

Other problem solved, the ICAO code was the secret, I was sticking in RED DEER NWT.

Thankyou very much for your help, those other links are only brilliant.

flymee
Title: Re: Forum wont load inside Airnav/ How to get Canada NWT in 3D?
Post by: flymee1939 on January 12, 2012, 05:16:41 PM
ACW367

Thankyou for your promt responce, I feel your'e probably right regarding the old a/c not carrying the 'boxes' or even that there may be no one with Radar Box in the area.

Once again thankyou chaps for your immediate replies.