AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Daveando on January 22, 2012, 09:50:47 AM

Title: Help to import Sqb database
Post by: Daveando on January 22, 2012, 09:50:47 AM
Hi All

I have just bought a radarbox to use while travelling both in UK & abroad, where I am not always going to be connected to the net. I have an SBS which is  running 24/7 at home and I would like to use that SQB database on the radarbox. I have searched the topics and not found the answer I need.

I have copied my sqb file onto the netbook the radarbox is on, gone into File>Database explorer>Populate/Import>drilled down to the sqb but after clicking OK and emptying the existing database it seems to stop doing anything else. When I restart radarbox the original db seems to be showing. Am I doing anything wrong or do i need to do anything else?

Thanks in advance

Dave A
Title: Re: Help to import Sqb database
Post by: Daveando on January 31, 2012, 10:01:58 PM
Hi all - does no one know how to to do this? - I would have thought it was a useful thing to do for anyone travelling abroad - if not what is the best way to populate the built in database?

Thanks

Dave
Title: Re: Help to import Sqb database
Post by: Runway 31 on January 31, 2012, 10:14:28 PM
Hi Dave,

See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6749.0  to update the d/b

Alan
Title: Re: Help to import Sqb database
Post by: Daveando on February 01, 2012, 04:04:41 PM
Thanks Alan

That's a start, if anyone can help with the basestation SQB question it would be appreciated

Dave
Title: Re: Help to import Sqb database
Post by: Bell 407 on February 01, 2012, 08:28:26 PM
Hi Dave,

Would there be a need for creating something similar like we did for the NavData.db3 Editing Tool for Basestation users?

See www.earthimage.co.za/NavDataDB3

Let us know.