AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ramimz on January 30, 2012, 09:56:46 AM

Title: Software. I like to upgrade my software to the
Post by: ramimz on January 30, 2012, 09:56:46 AM
latest version.

is this update work for both radarbox versions (Pro & 3D) ?

http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe

Thank you.
Title: Re: Software. I like to upgrade my software to the
Post by: Runway 31 on January 30, 2012, 10:02:51 AM
Hi Ramimz,

Yes it works in 2D or 3D.  You will only get it to work in 3D if you pay extra to upgrade.

Alan
Title: Re: Software. I like to upgrade my software to the
Post by: Team Spirit on January 30, 2012, 10:39:33 AM
Hi Ramimz,

The 3D upgrade will be a once only payment too.

Best regards,

Dave.
Title: Re: Software. I like to upgrade my software to the
Post by: CoastGuardJon on January 30, 2012, 06:55:35 PM
Quote from: Team Spirit on January 30, 2012, 10:39:33 AM
The 3D upgrade will be a once only payment too.

Only for the period of the subscription - not a one off payment for ever...................£££££$$$$$$
Title: Re: Software. I like to upgrade my software to the
Post by: tarbat on January 30, 2012, 07:12:06 PM
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on January 30, 2012, 06:55:35 PM
Quote from: Team Spirit on January 30, 2012, 10:39:33 AMThe 3D upgrade will be a once only payment too.
Only for the period of the subscription - not a one off payment for ever...................£££££$$$$$$

3D is a one-off payment for ever.