Hello how do I subscribe to the above
TIA
Mike Vass
http://airnavsystems.com/Radarbox/order.html
You can choose the different subscriptions you want there. Please note you need to have ANRB serial to hand to order.
Question: How do I permanently disable "Share Flight Data" in my settings? Every time I restart my ANRB it defaults back to Sharing data...don't think it is fair to keep forcing me to disable the setting. Is there a Port I can block to stop it from happening?
File -> Preferences -> RadarBox tab -> Untick where it says "Share flight data".
If you have a Software Firewall you may consider to block all outgoing traffic of ANRB.exe. But of course this may cause some other functionality of software to cease function.
Quote from: Manuel Mendes on February 14, 2012, 11:04:53 PM
File -> Preferences -> RadarBox tab -> Untick where it says "Share flight data".
Thanks for the "info"...but I know how to turn it off...problem is, it works only temporarily. Next time you restart the program, the data is being shared again.
YXUphoto,
The software is set this way and there isn't way to set it permanently , the reasons and the discussions are on the forum. Have a search for them.
Quote from: AirNav Support on February 14, 2012, 12:11:22 PM
http://airnavsystems.com/Radarbox/order.html
You can choose the different subscriptions you want there. Please note you need to have ANRB serial to hand to order.
Thanks A N much appreciated
Michael