AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: GreekSpy2001 on February 15, 2012, 11:37:28 AM

Title: USB Cable problem?
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on February 15, 2012, 11:37:28 AM
Hi

Was wanting to find out if I have the USB cable problem?  I have my system running 24/7 and find occasionally that the Signal led stops flashing and nothing appears on the screen.  Have found that if I disable and enable the ARNB usb driver in Device Manager everything springs back into life.

THanks

Graham
Title: Re: USB Cable problem?
Post by: AirNav Support on February 15, 2012, 11:46:57 AM
That may be the cause, try another USB cable out if you can and keep the RB and usb cable away from any inteferences.
Title: Re: USB Cable problem?
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on February 15, 2012, 12:09:08 PM
OK will try another cable.  Have a few but not sure how good they are.  Can anyone advise details of said USB and where I can purchase online in the UK.

Thanks

Graham
Title: Re: USB Cable problem?
Post by: Budgie on February 15, 2012, 11:56:11 PM
Try Maplin's, I think they sell Belkin USB cables and try to get one with a ferrite choke at one end as this will reduce any local interference that may be picked up. It may be worth putting another clip-on choke at the other end as well if the problem continues.
Title: Re: USB Cable problem?
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on February 20, 2012, 02:12:21 PM
Thanks   Will pop into the Maplin's next to the Office,  Cheers  Graham