AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Les G0JNT on February 21, 2012, 03:23:19 PM

Title: 3D Upgrade software will not run.
Post by: Les G0JNT on February 21, 2012, 03:23:19 PM
I have downloaded the lastest software for my Radar Box on my PC running Windows 7.
All is OK so far.......it run fine.
I then loaded my 3D Upgrade software and activated it on the website and it was accepted, but when i start the program it will not run in 3D.
I have no problems running this on my other PC running Windows Vista.
Can anybody help please.

Regards
Les
G0JNT.
Title: Re: 3D Upgrade software will not run.
Post by: nortonbeak on February 21, 2012, 03:49:52 PM
Send an email to AirNav support.

You are limited to the number of installs of 3D. See

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6793.0 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6793.0)
Title: Re: 3D Upgrade software will not run.
Post by: Runway 31 on February 21, 2012, 03:54:02 PM
As advised earlier

Alan
Title: Re: 3D Upgrade software will not run.
Post by: Les G0JNT on February 21, 2012, 08:42:17 PM
I have contacted customer support as advised and they have " reset " the 3D software.
All is running now as it should be.
Thanks for all help, greatfully received.

Regards
Les.
G0JNT.