Is there a way to show the trails of the planes as they fly over an area? This will be in the log and i can pull this up on a picture report/presentation?
Is there a support number to call?
thanks
You can set the trails for aircraft in the Preferences tab however the trails disappear as soon as the aircraft times out. I assume you want to show all the trails over a specific area of time which isn't possible in the RadarBox software.
I set my trails to 10000 and when you have the map saved by using F3 you can refer to it from the screenshots folder.
Hope that helps :)
this is great. i have not looked the information up yet but i just wanted to say thank you for just repling. i have been in IT for 13 years and this is the first time i have used a discussion board. just thanks. I will let you know how this works.
thanks.
If you want to build-up trails over many days/months, then use Overflight Logger.
See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4966.msg49795#msg49795
this link does not work anymore.
i have tried the other suggestion and that does help. i will be able to use some of the other information. this is great.
Quote from: eharvey on February 24, 2012, 04:38:23 PMthis link does not work anymore.
Strange, it works okay here. Anyway, here's the post:
Quote from: tarbat on May 24, 2010, 02:52:25 PM
Don't know if this is what you're looking for, but using Overflight Logger (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robinsonfizz/Alansworld/sbs-1/ofl/) you can plot your coverage at different altitudes. Overflight Logger is a free download, and uses the port 30003 output from Radarbox.
(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/4635839316_f5886a2389_o.jpg)
Tarbat - it's the link to Overflight Logger that isn't working.
Rod
I did some "googling", but wasn't able to find a new, working source.
Ingo
...perhaps I should make some back-up copies of this tool...
yes make some backup because you have a prised piece of software.
thanks