AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: anorak on March 05, 2012, 05:45:14 PM

Title: Aer Arann route info
Post by: anorak on March 05, 2012, 05:45:14 PM
Has any body got a site for Aer Arann`s flight number/routes please?
Dave.
Title: Re: Aer Arann route info
Post by: Bob SEN on March 05, 2012, 07:01:12 PM
I think it all changes soon Dave, at my local (SEN/EGMC) they are about to start using Aer Lingus regional flight numbers & I do believe this is across the board... I stand to be corrected though.

cheers

Bob
Title: Re: Aer Arann route info
Post by: anorak on March 05, 2012, 09:54:57 PM
I tried Emailing there customer services, but didn`t get a reply.  I`ve got a lot of blank routes and wanted to get them entered, just have to wait and see.
Ta,  Dave.
Title: Re: Aer Arann route info
Post by: EK01 on March 06, 2012, 02:17:58 PM
Dave,

Try this :

http://www.aerarann.com/travel_information/destinations.htm

Ian