Hi
I am thinking of buying a notebook.but my may concern is how to install the program on to a notebook,I
already run Air Nav on my lap top but would like something a bit smaller to carry aroung while on
travels.
Not the best of peole when it comes to computers
Thanks
jdsd
Hi jdsd
Like you i am not the best with computers but i did have Airnav on my wifes Sansung NP-130 netbook with 10.1in display for trips abroad.
There are the obvious limitations such as the screen size and prcoessing power but it worked fine.
Brian
Edit : It was running XP.
Thanks Brian
But how did you load it on to your notebook,thats my only concern
Cheers
jdsd
Hi jdsd
I already had a USB cd/dvd drive i bought from Amazon which allowed me to install the program. (just looked on amazon and you can get for as cheap as £13.99).
Brian
Cheers Brian
Thanks for your time
Cheers
jdsd