AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Canonjohns40D on March 13, 2012, 12:51:21 AM

Title: Box Dead?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on March 13, 2012, 12:51:21 AM
Hi anyone out there seeing the NI, Western England or Wales area? My Radarbox is showing nothing at all. It's late but usually see something.
Title: Re: Box Dead?
Post by: RodBearden on March 13, 2012, 01:51:43 AM
It's very quiet tonight - still, summer schedules start soon :-)

Rod
Title: Re: Box Dead?
Post by: Canonjohns40D on March 13, 2012, 11:08:52 AM
Hi Rod thanks I think then it was due to a lack of traffic. However today I am down to about half the distance I'd normally get. I had been offlline for a period only back yesterday so not sure what the cause might be. Aerial is fine and connections internal both aerial and to the box seem fine?

John