Has anyone picked up 787 aircraft
On radar box if so I would like
To know which locations
Look forward to your repiles
Paul in kent
Hi Paul,
Seen them in Japan with ANA and also in Europe i.e ANA fly them to Frankfurt.
Try using the alert function using B788 as type
Alan
Thanks for that alan
Do they flyer over uk air space?
Hi Paul
Noted one yesterday afternoon in the Brecon area heading west.
Keith
Thanks keith
Keith do you run radar box if so what sort
Of dstances do you get
Paul
Hi Paul
Yes, but not on the network.
I am South of Yeovilton and have an outside aerial on the west side of the roof. This gives me about 100 miles to the west and apart from a few spots much less to the east.
Unfortunately my log is only set up for the current day so I no longer have the details of the 787 but it was American registered and on an overflight.
Regards
Keith
Hi keith my set is a out door aieral
I use a slim jim pre amp which
Gives me around 150-170 miles
As I'm 18 miles from london
I get aircraft in to normandy cherburg and
Sometimes in to central france
Paul
I have tracked JA805A (Hex: 86CEF4) on 20 occasions doing flights ANA204 and ANA203 from and to EDDF (Fraport).
It is usually in my range, and therefore on Network, between 3:15am and 3:30am UTC (To EDDF / ANA203) and between 10:45 and 11:30am UTC (from EDDF / ANA204). Destination/Origin is RJTT.
Additionally I have received AAAAA1 N787BA last summer while it was visiting Berlin (as far as I could remember).
Ingo