Hi All,
A simple question,how is it possible that i get every day at least two 7700 alerts,sometimes more than two
i can't imagine that those messages are all true,the last one is from flight id BAW794 EGLL-EFHK
Thanks for the reply
Hi Satbopper and congratulations on posting the 5000th thread on the forum!
I only have alerts set for local flights, but looking at the AirNav thread where the alerts were posted (which seems to have now been abandoned) it was common to get one or two 7700s per day on the network.
Rod
Thanks RodBearden for the reply,
Ok understood,i will set it up for just local traffic,also thanks for my first price in 2012 Hi
Greetings
Ronnie
Morning all I have squwak alerts set for my local
Airfield biggn hill. And thames radar and
7600 7500 7700 on the 7700 I get one every few days
Not daily
Paul in kent