Hello, In my laptop with windows 7, the alarm sound of the alerts is not working. I put the flag to "Play a sound" but does not work the same. Thank you.
Hello
Paul
Hi Paul
Silly question - is your volume turned up?
More sensible question - have you selected the sound that you want to play - in the box to the right of the "Play a sound" option?
Rod
Thanks Rod. This is the problem, in the box to the right of the "Play a sound" what should I select? Can you explain to me step by step?
Paolo
When you click on "Browse" you should go to your AirNav RadarBox/Data folder.
You should find at least one file there with a .WAV extension - I can't remember its filename - possibly Reminder.WAV, because I moved several other sound files in there as well to have some variety.
Chose the .WAV file, click Open, and you should be in business.
RadarBox will play any .WAV file, so you can bring in files from other places for fun.
Hope that helps
Rod
Rod, sorry for the delay, now the sound of the alarm is working
thanks a lot
Paolo