AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: dantheman on April 07, 2012, 09:41:18 PM

Title: RadarBox unboxing video
Post by: dantheman on April 07, 2012, 09:41:18 PM
Just wanted to share a radarbox unboxing video with everyone. Feedback is most welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DhBBjHS5QQ
Title: Re: RadarBox unboxing video
Post by: AirNav Development on April 07, 2012, 10:32:17 PM
Nice video. Well done.
Title: Re: RadarBox unboxing video
Post by: neroon79 on April 08, 2012, 05:53:08 AM
This video is not viewable for any person from Germany.
Title: Re: RadarBox unboxing video
Post by: dantheman on April 08, 2012, 09:04:21 AM
I tried from a German ip address and was able to view without problem. What error message do you get and what is the url you are trying or get redirected to?
Title: Re: RadarBox unboxing video
Post by: neroon79 on April 08, 2012, 10:10:00 AM
Dieses Video ist in deinem Land nicht Verfügbar. Das tut uns Leid. My IP at this time was/is from range 79.215.xxx.xxx. I was able to watch the video by using a firefox pluging.
Title: Re: RadarBox unboxing video
Post by: dantheman on April 08, 2012, 01:43:20 PM
I'm guessing the soundtrack isn't licensed for use in Germany although I was able to see the video from a Berlin ip address. Strange.