Please guide me.
I downloaded version 4.03 and when I started the program, I got a message that the drivers failed to install. The driver folder is located in the airnav directory. The driver folder consists of the following:
AMD64
I386
ftd2xx.h
ftdibus
ftdiport
I tried moving the driver folder to my desktop also and that didn't help. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and that didn't work. What's next?
Thanks SH
It's all fixed now!
No reply needed!
Well done Sherlock
Can you share with us what the problem was? - Others may be able to learn!
Rod
Hi Rod,
I couldn't install the drivers as the program didn't know where they were installed. I used the devices and printer installer in the windows start menu and then the files were located and installed.
SH
Thanks, Sherlock
Rod
Hi again,
With radarbox running in the background, I lose connection when I exit the internet. Any clues why?
SH
No reply needed again. I switched to Mozilla firefox and now I don't lose connection.