AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: aps on April 20, 2012, 06:46:22 PM

Title: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 20, 2012, 06:46:22 PM
Hi all,  I own a radar box and acars decoder and airnav suite...

I've had the suite and decoder for years ... I've issues with them and have sent 3 support requests without a single response back... is this normal? ??

Posting here is the only other way I can try to get help! !

Can support please reply to me? ???
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: nortonbeak on April 20, 2012, 07:16:35 PM
In my experience, AirNav support have always responded very quickly.

Have you checked your spam filter?
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 20, 2012, 07:49:09 PM
Hi,  yep ... checked and not a sausage!

Regards
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: AirNav Support on April 20, 2012, 08:37:08 PM
We are here, we haven't had an email from you, do you have any ticket ids? If not we wouldn't have got it. It may be related to the email issue in which case use the PM button to message us.
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 07:31:32 AM
Hi , sent another 2 requests again this morning , same message " Your message has been sent, a ticked id email will be sent to your email address"

but again no tickets received at my email address , tried a second email address also.

Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 07:33:32 AM
plus when i go to the web page on the site that may be able to help i get :


The file or page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Make sure you entered the correct address

Open our home page www. airnavsystems. com and try to look for links to the information you want

Click the Back button on your browser and try another link

If the problem persists please contact us
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: Runway 31 on April 21, 2012, 07:35:46 AM
aps, did you use the PM button as requested in reply 3?

Alan
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 07:37:40 AM
yes , trying ALL options .

regards
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: Runway 31 on April 21, 2012, 07:39:17 AM
What web page are you trying to open?

Alan
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 07:49:39 AM
Trying to re-download airnav suite & acars decoder due to new pc .

both "download" pages issue the same message, even when entering email address i get no confirmation email at all , 100% convinced its nothing im doing wrong !
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: Runway 31 on April 21, 2012, 07:55:30 AM
Sorry, cant help with that.  In addition to your own spam filter have you tried your ISP's filter?  I sent a query to support 5 minutes ago and have received a ticket ID reply.

Alan
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: Judwin45 on April 21, 2012, 09:26:04 AM
Hi

I also sent an email to support, I received an auto response on the 8th April with a ticket number but have had no reply to the query.

How long should I wait before trying again?

Keith
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: Runway 31 on April 21, 2012, 10:23:46 AM
Dont think I would wait any longer., that was right in the middle of the email problems.
Alan
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: AirNav Support on April 21, 2012, 11:46:10 AM
aps,

We got your PM and have replied to you, the issue you were having is that you weren't copying the download link properlly and hence going to unkown link. Regarding support emails we are taking a look at this, PM instead for the moment.

Judwin45,

PM us your ticket id and we will reply to you again and via a PM. Sorry for the trouble.
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 11:58:44 AM
Hi,  thanks for the reply and pm however the links I have been trying are direct off the website,  not copied.

When I click the "download " link it simply fails sometimes and asks me to enter email address others.. both then pointing to a page informing me the page doesn't exist and to contact support if this continues.

Which I did.
Thanks again and will retry again later
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: AirNav Support on April 21, 2012, 12:03:33 PM
Use the link we sent to you in the PM please instead.
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 12:09:23 PM
Will do ... thanks again
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: aps on April 21, 2012, 09:08:48 PM
tried & failed again , plus the support link STILL doesnt work .

i think thats it now ...

time to give up on it !!!
wasting my time to be honest
Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: orkney on April 21, 2012, 09:45:30 PM
Hello APS

Here are the links I last used and they still work

ACARS: http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANAD/ANAD21.exe

Suite: http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANST/anst40.exe

I hope these help you.

Andrew



Title: Re: Support? ???
Post by: ACW367 on April 21, 2012, 10:05:24 PM
Also have you tried launching them in other browers like Firefox or Chrome.  I recently had to reload 4.03 and couldn't get it to launch the .exe in IE despite multiple attempts, but I put it into Chrome and it launched straight away.