AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bushfire on April 21, 2012, 03:13:11 AM

Title: TEST1234
Post by: bushfire on April 21, 2012, 03:13:11 AM
Is there a way to remove the ground stations eg "TEST1234" from the "MyFlights" screen
Thanks
Steve
Title: Re: TEST1234
Post by: neroon79 on April 21, 2012, 03:40:49 AM
As far as I know, there is no way of blocking particular content in My flights. There is only the possibility to narrow down to "wanted" airframes, ~types and fleets by using the filters. But I think it's highly impossible to use the filters to show everything but the ground-station. That would be like flying round the planet only to get over the next street.

To Airnav: I think I might be a good idea to consider implementing a "do not show A, B or C but show the rest function" to the filter (smartview) section.