AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Drazick on April 29, 2012, 11:23:33 PM

Title: Problem connection to the network
Post by: Drazick on April 29, 2012, 11:23:33 PM
Hi, I can tell if there are any problems with the network of AirNav? took one hour without being able to update the data, I get the symbol in yellow.

thanks




Seems to return to work.
1 - What usually happens very often?
2 - Do I have to do something, reset the software?
Title: Re: Problem connection to the network
Post by: RodBearden on April 30, 2012, 12:19:24 AM
Hi Drazick

This page tells you what's happening: http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php

Rod
Title: Re: Problem connection to the network
Post by: Drazick on April 30, 2012, 12:31:57 AM
Good nights, thanks for the link already I have looked at it these days behind, but it seems that always equal this one. Never online

Thanks
Title: Re: Problem connection to the network
Post by: RodBearden on April 30, 2012, 01:15:53 AM
You're right - it' saying that the network is offline, when I can see network traffic perfectly well on my screen.

There appears to be a fault there - I'm sure Support will fix it!

Rod
Title: Re: Problem connection to the network
Post by: AirNav Development on April 30, 2012, 02:10:38 AM
The http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php page is still unreliable and we are working on this issue.
In addition we had a minor 10 minute network outage tonight which is now solved.