AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: surferman on May 01, 2012, 06:40:42 PM

Title: size of the window "Home Station Data" on the netbook
Post by: surferman on May 01, 2012, 06:40:42 PM
Good evening,
I use a netbook brand "Acer" and model "aspire one" size 10 ". However when I open the" Home Station Data ", the window is too large compared to my screen, I tried to move but it does not work, I tried to reduce it but there is no arrow that appears to reduce it, I changed the display settings in the Control Panel via of 1024X7 .. at 800X ... but it does not work, I changed the font size but no results. Would you have a solution?

(http://dl.free.fr/qK3LZbrb9)

Cordially.
Title: Re: size of the window "Home Station Data" on the netbook
Post by: surferman on May 01, 2012, 06:48:28 PM
This is annoying because the 'send' button is hidden and I can not validate my new settings ... Thanks for your understanding
Title: Re: size of the window "Home Station Data" on the netbook
Post by: RodBearden on May 01, 2012, 07:32:16 PM
Hi Surferman and welcome to the forum.

Try the solutions in this thread: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6218.msg66605#msg66605

Hope something works for you.

Rod