AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jasper37 on March 25, 2008, 11:17:25 PM

Title: latest firmware ver?
Post by: jasper37 on March 25, 2008, 11:17:25 PM
can anybody plz advise what the latest firmware ver is for the radar box
my serial no = 0000641

many thx
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 25, 2008, 11:20:18 PM
You will have the latest firmware version. Don't worry about that it hasn't changed since October last year.

Just make sure you download the latest software for RadarBox which is at:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=618.0
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: RodBearden on March 25, 2008, 11:24:47 PM
Just for your reassurance, it's 1.01.2

Rod
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: jasper37 on March 25, 2008, 11:29:30 PM
thx support for quick reply
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: Really on March 26, 2008, 12:43:47 PM
Just jumping in on this thread, I have sn / 0000004, would mine have the latest firmware? I haven't updated it since purchase.
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 26, 2008, 12:57:54 PM
Really,

Firstly follow the link below and upgarde your firmware and software version to 1.3

http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html

Then upgrade to 1.5

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=618.0
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: titigti on March 26, 2008, 08:05:47 PM
Hello,

I just checked mine firmware version, help/about/ it's says 1.01.0

Need i do an update? because some people talking about 1.01.2? by the way, if i go second time to help/about/ I see 2 times my firmware version and go again it show's up 3 times.

I'm using Vista  and ANRB15 2008-03-19 and RB box 0000197

Greetings,
Etienne

Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: Allocator on March 26, 2008, 08:14:05 PM
Quote from: titigti on March 26, 2008, 08:05:47 PM
Hello,

I just checked mine firmware version, help/about/ it's says 1.01.0

Need i do an update? because some people talking about 1.01.2? by the way, if i go second time to help/about/ I see 2 times my firmware version and go again it show's up 3 times.

I'm using Vista  and ANRB15 2008-03-19 and RB box 0000197

Greetings,
Etienne



You have the latest firmware update.  1.01.0 is what you will get if you do the update using the file on the forum here. 1.01.2 is the "factory installed" version that comes with newer RadarBoxes - they are both the same.
Title: Re: latest firmware ver?
Post by: titigti on March 26, 2008, 09:55:27 PM
Quote from: Allocator on March 26, 2008, 08:14:05 PM


You have the latest firmware update.  1.01.0 is what you will get if you do the update using the file on the forum here. 1.01.2 is the "factory installed" version that comes with newer RadarBoxes - they are both the same.

Thanks for the answer!