AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: anodes on May 13, 2012, 02:24:44 PM

Title: Preference's
Post by: anodes on May 13, 2012, 02:24:44 PM
Hi All, how can I expand -  resize preference box menu, I am using Win 7. many thanks. Steve
Title: Re: Preference's
Post by: anorak on May 13, 2012, 03:16:57 PM
Hi Steve, I don`t think you can , have you a problem?
Dave.
Title: Re: Preference's
Post by: anodes on May 13, 2012, 04:27:43 PM
Hi Dave, yes the problem I have is the preference box is clipped in horizontal & vertical unable adjust these - need to do this as I cannot select 'apply' etc, I seem to remember there was a problem with this on Win 7, unable to recall the fix though, thks for your time. Steve
Title: Re: Preference's
Post by: Runway 31 on May 13, 2012, 05:19:33 PM
Try this  http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/downloads/ResizeEnable.zip

Alan
Title: Re: Preference's
Post by: anodes on May 13, 2012, 06:08:06 PM
Many thanks for the link Alan, All OK now cheers.
Steve