good morning did anyone have trouble getting on to the
Airnav systems site also I received no alerts
The message came up could not find server
Look forward to your repiles
Paul
Paul
This page normally lets you know what's happening: http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php
Rod
Our servers were working fine yesterday and our server monitors from different parts of the world were able to access the server/website.
However we did see a few complaints from customers in Europe who were not able to connect. As there was no issue on our servers and equipment we can only put this down to a network error somewhere between European and US connections. We will investigate this further if it happens again.
Manual Log sending is still not working. I noticed that the occasion of this problem increases with the number of airframes in LOG file. It seems that it gets really worse if I have 6500+ airframe entries in my LOG.