My ANRB runs on one of the computers in my personal network. Is there any way that ANRB can be seen on the other computers in the net?
John
One way would be to set up a web page.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1385.msg10451#msg10451 (http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1385.msg10451#msg10451)
One approach is using remote access: Use MS RDP to connect to the pc. Another would be screen sharing so that you only share the display but not the control www.join.me .
A different approach is to use the radarbox software on your pc even though your radarbox is somewhere else. KernelPro - USB over Ethernet , more info here http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4566.0
Hi people,
This device allows to use RB or something else USB devices remotely :
http://www.lindy.co.uk/2-port-usb-over-ip-server/42929.html
I played a lot with this one :
http://www.lantronix.com/support/discontinued/ubox.html
Thar allows conections even trough internet, but is no more avaliable at this time...
Unfortunatelly it was discontinued.
Cheers
Thank you all,
I'll play with it and see what happens.
John
I have used Teamviewer to remote between computers to view my Radarbox as well.
BadWolf,
Thanks, I downloaded and tried Teamviewer.
I like it, but how safe is it?
John
The connection between the Master and the Slave Computer is safe. Key-Exchange with 1024bit encryption. Session encryption AES256bit. So, no router etc. between shall be able to analyse or decode your communication. The only concern/weakest link would be the corporate itself. But with regard to their own interest, they shouldn't sell/use what they may see while the link between your two Computers is established. Well, of course there might be the issue with the "spying" authorities. On the other hand there is only one safe thing on this planet and this is a small one person apartment 6,5ft beneath the surface, if you know what I mean.