Has anyone else suffered from this? If RadarBox is minimised for any length of time, it hangs in a "not responding" state, requiring the programme to be closed from Task Manager, and restarted.
DC
This is being investigated, it was brought up a few posts ago.
Jolly good. Thanks for the timely response.
DC
same here i get it too
Yes, same here!
Peter
yes get it here too
paul
It happened to me too, however, if it stills maximize I don't have any problem.
Brgds
CA
Anyway its known issue, so no need for yes I have too posts. We are getting lots of these and there is no need. We investigate every issue which is brought to our attention :)
Have you tried to open Task Manaher and use "Switch to" buttton in "Application" page to restore RadarBox? Could help.
It doesn't...
DC
I suspect some interference with Firefow and/or MS Outlook