Hi I have just done a rebuild of my PC and installed the Radar Box software, all seems to be working okay except I don't get any plane pictures. If I click on the Photo not available text it takes me to the picture, I have updated the database today but that made no difference.
Alec
According to Airnav its a server thing its been like that for a couple of days so who knows when its gonna be fixed....shame!
See http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7070.0
Alan
Thanks for the info, I did a search but nothing sensible came back....
No prob...same here I was going nuts yesterday since I just recieved it (Radarbox) yesterday and was changing all kinds of options thinking it was my pc and after all that it ended up being the server! Good Grief!
My photos are still not showing up, is anyone out there still having this issue or is it just me?
Don't worry - we're all having the same problem ;-)
I'm sure AirNav will tell us when they've fixed it.
Rod
Thanks Rod!
Hey guys, just re-installed my radar box after a years absence! No photo's as well. Just arrived on this thread, are we still waiting for RB to tell us when the problem is fixed or have I missed something? It looks like it's been few days now and from what I remember the guys are normally mega-quick at fixing problems :)!!
The issue is still being fixed at the moment, we apologise for the delay however its due to an issue with the images feed from airliners.net . We are working with them to rectify this asp.
Brilliant! Many Thanks for quick response :)
Thank You sooooo much!
Some Photos starting to show on my end now...its something!
This error is now totally corrected. Aircraft photos should now be shown without any problems.
Indeed they are thanks for all your efforts to satisfy our needs for this hobby!
Its still not showing all the photo's. It is better than it was.
sorry, it is now working after a full reboot. Thanks Airnav :)