Hi
My box shutdown this afternoon while I was out. On my return from work I have just reloaded it but the map has disappeared? Any thoughts on why please? Any help appreciated.
John
Go to Map and open/set map and choose the map you want see whether it reloads the map.
Hi Airnav. Only back home and just tried default map didin't load it. Re-booted the machine and tried again still no map. All other functions are fine.
Hi Anyone assist pleae? Still no map.
Hi John
Have you tried Window menu... Restore Desktop?
Rod
HI Rod Thanks I just tried. The map area was white, all other functions working including 3D. When I tried window restore desktop the map area became grey but no map?
Reinstall RadarBox, save your databases, it sounds like something has got corrupted somewhere.
HI Airnav Reinstalled and the map is back aircraft are plotting away quite happily. However my 3D button has now disappeared? Ahh well!
John
Send us RB login id (to support) and we will reset it.
Thanks Airnav will do.