Hi
I want to install my original 2009 Radarbox software onto a new computer. I have found a link to the 3.13 software but would like to know if this was the last version produced for my original box. I see a file in the download section for version 4.03 I believe but it says I should upgrade which invloves further payment which I want to avoid.
I still have my original serial no and password and the new computer is on Win7 32bit incase this info is relevant
many thanks
Hi - you can download 3.13 or 4.03 free - they will both work fine with your box. You only pay extra money if you want to use the 3D option which is built in to 4.03 by paying the one-off charge. If you won't ever want 3D, the version 3.13 is fine, and quicker to download.
HTH
Rod
Thanks Rod
From what you are saying, I take it that the 4.03 has just the additional parts for the 3D and no further improvements on the 3.13 software. Am I correct?
Was a little concerned as I was originally using this on XP and thought there may be some Win 7 bits built into the new version that I should have.
Many thanks
For use in 2D only, the two versions are identical - no difference at all. 4.05 is just 3.13 with 3D capability. And both of them need the 64-bit drivers, but only if you're running RadarBox on a 64-bit computer.
For Windows 7 and Vista, do remember the golden advice of NOT istalling to the default location - tell it to install in a folder such as C:\AirNav instead.
Rod
Ok fine with that Rod. Yes I did remember that bit about the folder to install to. Many thanks all up and running now. :-)
Cheers
Glad to hear it :-)
Rod