Hey guys,
I am continuing to enjoy my hobby, although one of the reasons I made the jump to purchase this $$$ equipment was for the 3D feature. I have come across a majority of airliners that show all information but lack the skin on the 3D model airplane..does anyone know why this is? or what I might be doing wrong or if I am suppose to download/upgrade? I appreciate your help!
Hi aalcaraz78,
We included 600 Models/Liveries of the most popular aircraft/companies seen on the network at the time. Thats the baseline we provide otherwise we would be forever updating models and company liveries :)
There are details on the forum however on how to create new liveries.
My apologies you have informed me on this issue very well thank you!
Looks like the Airline started flying the aircraft to churn $$$ before the Manufacturer sent the plane to the Paint shop.
I am looking into creating new liveries I am familiar with 3d making software, but is there someone out there who has created liveries to share with the rest of the users? even at a price? I am ignorant of this issue so please bare with me.
Have a look at this and see if it can help http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4552.msg45611#msg45611
Alan