AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 03:38:40 PM

Title: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 03:38:40 PM
Hi,

As the part at the login for the box says to click to receive my codes instantly doesn't work, I have emailed support to ask for these.

My ticket number is 92549, can this be looked at please?

Thanks

Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: AirNav Support on July 23, 2012, 03:56:48 PM
We have replied to you :)
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 04:46:55 PM
Thanks, have now replied with required information
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 07:15:15 PM
Still here support? Still waiting for the codes
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: AirNav Support on July 23, 2012, 07:30:28 PM
Sir,

We did reply to you to give us the serial of your box. We haven't heard anything back, please keep to the support emails, there is no need to keep posting on the forum, otherwise everyone will do it and we will end up with double the work :)
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 07:34:50 PM
Sorry, did you bother reading what I wrote earlier in the thread? I sent you an email back almost 3 hours ago with the required information in.

In fact, in that time I've been back through the forum and it seems to be a stock response that you haven't received any emails.

My box number is 933, please let me know what my password is
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 07:40:53 PM
Oh, and I got an autoresponder back from you 3 hours ago after I'd sent you the email, so clearly you did get the email
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: AirNav Support on July 23, 2012, 07:54:15 PM
Sir pleae do not be rude we are trying to help you here. We asked in the email for the full number starting with ANRB. Please provide us with that. We will then happily provide you the codes.

Support has a respnonse time within 24hours so there is no need to keep posting on the forum unless the response has been delayed by more than 24hours. We have so far been emailing within a few hours or less.
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 08:00:37 PM
I'm not being rude, however on the front of the application it states that I could click somewhere to get my codes instantly, so I don't think I'm being unreasonable.


Thanks
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: AirNav Support on July 23, 2012, 08:02:06 PM
We have removed the code from the forum, as asked this is then a risk to you if someone asks for your codes and we have sent your codes to you.
Title: Re: Lost Username / Password
Post by: pwfu on July 23, 2012, 08:09:18 PM
I understand why you removed the codes.

Thanks for the user name / password