AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CAM on March 28, 2008, 10:05:21 PM

Title: Toolbars
Post by: CAM on March 28, 2008, 10:05:21 PM
I have just treated myself to a 22" TFT and I notice that you are unable to move the toolbars as you can in other applications. Is this a known bug ? As the toolbars look like they are lost???
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: AirNav Support on March 28, 2008, 10:17:07 PM
Not sure what you mean by the toolbars being lost, we have similar size test screens and even have a 37" running with it and don't have  a issue.
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: CAM on March 28, 2008, 10:48:34 PM
Please see the attached, the weather toolbar is lost in the middle of nowhere, if you could move the toolbars the appearance would be much smarter & it would not annoy me ! Other than that a great product !

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: AirNav Support on March 28, 2008, 10:50:58 PM
Ok, what resolution are you using so we can reproduce it and rectify it?
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: CAM on March 28, 2008, 10:54:34 PM
Resolution is currently set at 1680x1050. It would be good if you could move toolbars & extend them/hide & customise.
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: RodBearden on March 29, 2008, 11:01:42 AM
Yes - I'd like to move the map control toobar buttons (+ - home etc) nearer the map!

Also how about being able to use the + and - keys on the numberpad to zoom in and out?

Rod
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: RodBearden on March 29, 2008, 11:44:31 AM
Oh - and while we're talking about the map, could AirNav please change that reminder to press ESC when you switch to full screen view so that we can tick a box to not see the reminder again.

I realise that it's useful for starters, but I know now, and it's just a nuisance!

Rod
Title: Re: Toolbars
Post by: Deadcalm on March 29, 2008, 01:09:21 PM
I'd like to add my support for a request for independent docking toolbars and screens - this would be of great advantage to those using larger and/or multiple monitors.

DC