AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: ukpbz on March 28, 2008, 11:11:19 PM

Title: Can I change position of North on the screen?
Post by: ukpbz on March 28, 2008, 11:11:19 PM
Hi

Is it possible for me to change the heading on screen so it corralates with me looking out my windows (72 degrees)

That way I don't have to work out where a plane is, I will know exactly its position to me

Thanks

Paul
Title: Re: Can I change position of North on the screen?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 28, 2008, 11:13:19 PM
Sorry this is not possible.
Title: Re: Can I change position of North on the screen?
Post by: ukpbz on March 28, 2008, 11:17:51 PM
Will it ever be possible? I see the SBS can do this but much  prefer the RadarBox

Thanks
Title: Re: Can I change position of North on the screen?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 28, 2008, 11:20:49 PM
Its difficult due to the 3D World display RadarBox 2008 uses. It has been request for awhile however it would need a substantial rewrite of code.

We hope one day, but can't guarantee which version it will be in.
Title: Re: Can I change position of North on the screen?
Post by: ukpbz on March 28, 2008, 11:23:02 PM
Thanks for the amazing fast response :-)

Paul