Help, I've lost the little aircraft and the data that goes at the end of the trail lines.
Hi FACTflights
I think you need File...Preferences and the options down the left side of the first (General) tab. You get the little aircraft by unchecking "Square Label".
HTH
Rod
Hello Rod,
Square label is not checked.
John
Go to "File"
then select "Preferences"
under sub menu "General", frame section "Label" tick/untick" the following:
-untick Square Label
-check font and font size
If you have too many airframes in an area, all label -containing the flight number, registration and altitude, rate of descend, speed- will disappear, to keep the radar screen "readable". If you zoom in the map to get a lower airframe per area rate the labels should reappear. As far as I know, there is no option integrated to fully remove the appearance of this data-labels.
Next time please be more specific with your problem. Because the way you state your question was on the edge to require mind-reading capabilities.
Quote from: FACTflights on August 02, 2012, 05:27:09 PM
Square label is not checked.
In this case, have you tried a re-start of the Software and your whole machine?
Thanks guys,
You guys put me on the right track.
Found it, butter fingers changed the font.
Only "Terminal" seems to work correctly.
Font size was not changed.
I found it by firing up the old 32 bit computer and comparing notes.