Just upgraded my version to 4.03 and now I have no network flight coverage despite having access until next year. I can get network coverage on my old version 2.01 but not on the new one. The network box is always green in 2.01 but yellow in 4.03. Could anyone please help?
Thanks
Halky
Hi halky
Assuming your new installation is on the same computer, check your firewall settings, especially if you installed to a different folder.
If it's on a different computer, there is a limit of 2 installs, and you will need to contact Support with your box number for them to authorise the new installation.
Hope that helps
Rod
where is the down load located at on the forum
On the support page, but here it is http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe
Alan
thanks Alan
Thanks Alan got it working now. The new version appears more sensitive as I am getting more my flights! Happy days!!!!
Halky,
Silly question but have you checked that you have the get network flights box ticked on 4.03
Alan
Yep all working now, thanks for your advice