Hello
We are now posting the Navdata ourselves. The new one can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20120819.exe
Thank you
Andrew
Please be advised update contains routes info
Alan
And it seems to me that the airports table has been corrected - many thanks, Updaters.
Rod
If I've done it right - 168076 rows downloaded in 383ms - again, many thanks!
Well done the updating team :-)
Sterling work!
Exceptional work once again, my thanks to the Updating Team.
Regards
Keith
Nice work. Installation went successfully.
Thanks guys. Excellent job once again.
Many thanks from me too.
Regards
Syd
Hi List
I manually update hundreds of routes and aircraft information in ANRB database, could you please inform if Navdata.db3 overwrite them ?
Brgds
CA
Yes it will
Alan
Ooppss
Thanks Alan, it seems I'm going to keep the old version, if not, I will loose all work made since I use last ANRB version.
As I have ACARS working I have update hundreds of routes that cross Portugal and Spain as aircraft details in accordance with JP fleets and other net information.
Brgds
CA
Hi Carlos,
Have a look at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6631.0. It may be of interest to you and assist with your query.
Alan
Hi Alan
Thanks for information, I'll check how to use this tool !!!
Brgds
CA
Hi Updaters.
Can I add my thanks to you all. The update went like a dream and the route data has been reactivated.
A tremendous effort
Jim
Excellent, thanks!!
Fantastic work, thanks.
Hi,
Applied the new db, however, on the map station label and name still shows VTBD as Bangkok Intl and VTBS is not shown in the map at all. Only the centerlines of VTBS is shown. Confirm that the VTBS is in the airport table.
Regards,
Kenny,
As previously advised the new Navdata will have no effect on the name for the airport as it is contained within one of the .dat files within the data folder. A correction for this would need the .dat file data to be re-written which is outwith our remit and would be up to Airnav to produce.
The Navdata will only correct items within the Navdata itself. VTBS and the airport name will show in route details as this is held in the Navdata. Regarding the runway outline, this will only show up if you have downloaded the airport outline and it is in your outlines folder. If you not done this, it will be available from Rod's Radarbox Downloads page http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm
Alan
Runway 31,
Thanks for the clarification. I thought that the correction can be done in the NavData. BTW, the outline from Rod's page for both VTBS and VTBD are doing fine.
Also thanks to the update teams. Lots of Thailand flight are now in the db
BR,
I've tried running this update. The programme runs smoothly but when I check my Data directory I don't seem to have the new Navdata.db3. Please could someone explain why to a relative novice. Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you
Nigel, first question, where have you installed airnav to on your computer?
Alan
Hi Alan
It's in: C:/Program Files (x86)
Nigel
A problem with the program files location is you will get problems with the Windows Virtual Store, ideally you should ignore the default program files location and used somewhere outwith the virtual store like c:/Airnav Systems/
When you download and install the update direct it to c:/Program Files (x86)/AirNav Systems/Radarbox, dont go any further, the installer will then put it in the data folder.
Alan
Many thanks Alan
That's worked. I was directing it to the Data directory before.
Thank you
Nigel