AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: bill2go on August 26, 2012, 07:15:17 PM

Title: Re-install
Post by: bill2go on August 26, 2012, 07:15:17 PM
I had to re-install Win7, and now am trying to re-install Airnav. I load ok, but then get a small box "Preferences" in the centre of the screen to put in location ,name etc. However, I am only getting part of this box and I cannot expand it, or delete it. If I try and close it, I then get another box telling me that Airnav needs details. I can only go from one to the other, and have to do control/alt/delete to exit. Any solutions would be appreciated.
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: nortonbeak on August 27, 2012, 07:40:41 AM
This thread may help

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=4884.msg49040#msg49040
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: bill2go on August 27, 2012, 02:10:49 PM
Thank you for the quick reply. I have tried the suggestions in the link, however, I am not getting the "apply" box at bottom of preferences screen. I have tried reducing the font size, but still no luck. The other options i.e. general, radar box and map colors are also missing the screen bottom.
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: Runway 31 on August 27, 2012, 04:27:04 PM
Bill,

Have a read of this and http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6971.msg80101#msg80101 and give http://www.digitallis.co.uk/pc/downloads/ResizeEnable.zip a go

Alan
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: bill2go on August 27, 2012, 09:00:57 PM
Alan,

I looked at this already, but could not come to grips with the zip prog. I feel sure that this same problem happened to me a few years ago but I cannot remember the solution. Any simpler solution ?

Bill.
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: Runway 31 on August 27, 2012, 09:08:05 PM
Sorry, dont know anything else, maybe somebody else can help

Alan
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: bill2go on August 27, 2012, 09:18:41 PM
Hi all,
solution found. started demo.selected preferences.still no "apply" button visible.
I filled in the required fields, and kept hitting "tab" key until it hopefully found "apply", then hit "enter". now running.

Bill.
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: bill2go on August 27, 2012, 09:20:12 PM
We have a saying in Ireland  "God loves a trier".
Title: Re: Re-install
Post by: RodBearden on August 27, 2012, 11:23:04 PM
Well done, Bill :-)

Rod