I'm getting more and more exited... It will be September very soon and then the new bug-free version of the RadarBox software will be released! It feels like Christmas!
And I also still believe in Santa ;-)
What do you think? Will there really be a software release in September THIS year?
EDIT:
Sorry, I mixed some informations up... Early September was mentioned as the release date for some new project developments and not for a new version of RadarBox software.
I dont recall September being mentioned, where did you get that from?
Alan
Alan,
It's mentioned in reply 94 on page 7 :
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7103.0
Developments only not necessarily bug free !
Ian
I have brought that reply over to here and no where does it state that the next Airnav version would be released in September
" Again we are working hard on the background developing new projects for the AirNav RadarBox community.
We want to release the first of these projects in the begining of Sept (90% of the work is done at this time).
We are also already working on RadarBox Windows Client software, version 4.04 which should correct all the reported and pending bugs.
These project are extremelly complex and when we release a new product/solution we want it to be better than what is already available on the market."
September is only mentioned once " We want to release the first of these projects in the begining of Sept... and note what is states about version 4.04, no timescale mentioned.
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on August 29, 2012, 11:42:45 AM
September is only mentioned once " We want to release the first of these projects in the begining of Sept... and note what is states about version 4.04, no timescale mentioned.
Oh yes, unfortunately you are right. I had September in mind for version 4.04. Didn't realise that Airnav again didn't provide a timescale for version 4.04...
So now I am exited about the first of the new projects which will be released in the beginning of September... whichever September that will be ;-)
I mean, they said that 90% of the work had already been finished. But they didn't say when they started... so we don't know how long it took to develop these 90%... so we also don't know how long it will take to implement the last 10%... If they started 90 years ago then we will have to wait another 10...
And as we all know about the fact that the last 20% of any development consume 80% of the time... don't want to think about that...
AirNav, please prove me wrong!!!
Just to clarify we never stated RadarBox 4.04 would be released in early September. The posts states that another project related to the RadarBox community would be released in early Sept and that 4.04 was being worked on.
Quote from: AirNav Support on August 29, 2012, 11:52:23 AM
Just to clarify we never stated RadarBox 4.04 would be released in early September. The posts states that another project related to the RadarBox community would be released in early Sept and that 4.04 was being worked on.
I have added a note to my first post.
Quit when you are behind Henning
" another project related to the RadarBox community " oh dear, this sounds like another automated squawk alert type of guff, I hope not.
Quote from: Runway 31 on August 29, 2012, 01:10:03 PM
Quit when you are behind Henning
Now it's end of September...! So who is behind now???
Ah, come on, there's another 4 days and 6 hours left of September! Loads of time............