AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: superspotter on September 01, 2012, 09:50:59 PM

Title: Question regarding the Airnav programme on my computer
Post by: superspotter on September 01, 2012, 09:50:59 PM
Hi Guys;
I was just about to download the outlines data from Rods radarbox site and was wondering where I would extract it to when  noticed that I have two Airnav directories on my laptop, One entitled "Airnav Radarbox" and the other "Airnav Radarbox 2009" with some differences to the files contained. As I only installed the programme on this new laptop tonight, why is there two entries in the c: drive?
regards clive.
Title: Re: Question regarding the Airnav programme on my computer
Post by: neroon79 on September 02, 2012, 04:07:01 AM
In both cases it'll be the sub-directory named "Outlines" in the "Airnav Radarbox"  directory. Version 4.03 shall be in the "Airnav Radarbox" directory.
Title: Re: Question regarding the Airnav programme on my computer
Post by: Runway 31 on September 02, 2012, 07:29:21 AM
Cive,

On your other thread you stated "I installed the original disc and it loaded the programme with version2.something whereas it was running 3.13 on my old machine.  Hence the reason you have 2 versions on your computer.  You installed the original then installed 4.03.  2009 is the original. ignore or delete it and go with Airnav Systems/Radarbox.  Remember you will have the same with anything you go to add including updates. logos etc just remeber to direct to the correct version if you leave the original on the computer

Alan
Title: Re: Question regarding the Airnav programme on my computer
Post by: superspotter on September 02, 2012, 09:15:41 AM
Ah, thanks once again Alan, it all becomes clear now! regards clive.