AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: GreekSpy2001 on September 11, 2012, 03:00:59 PM

Title: exporting data from MYlog and Navdata
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on September 11, 2012, 03:00:59 PM
Hi

I use the JSTARS add on app however the data it uses hasn't been updated in over 2 years and I would like to take my data and put it into this sw.  To do that I need to extract data from the db into either CSV or EXCEL format.  Is there a db editor that can do this without scripting?

Thanks

Graham
Title: Re: exporting data from MYlog and Navdata
Post by: GreekSpy2001 on September 11, 2012, 03:04:35 PM
Just found the Navdats db editing tool.  Will give that a go

graham
Title: exporting data from MYlog and Navdata
Post by: Bell 407 on September 11, 2012, 03:42:20 PM
And the MyLog version should hopefully be out in the next week.