AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CarlosAbreu on March 30, 2008, 10:36:23 AM

Title: Local Time
Post by: CarlosAbreu on March 30, 2008, 10:36:23 AM
Hi to all

Portugal time changed this night to summer hour, I have local time booked on my preferences but on toolbar it stills with the same as UTC time (- 1 hour).

I restarted the PC and ANRB, for a few moments is seems everything was ok but after the first aircraft signal picked it became to the same.

Any suggestion ?

Brgds
CA
Title: Re: Local Time
Post by: DaveR on March 30, 2008, 01:27:08 PM
Hmmm, Not just yourself having problems.

I've ticked the local time in MyLog Option but am now showing UTC when the cursor is in England, move it to Scotland and it changes to BST!

Now I am confused!
Title: Re: Local Time
Post by: AirNav Support on March 30, 2008, 01:48:39 PM
There is bug with the MyLog Option, which will be fixed in the 1.6 regarding time.
Title: Re: Local Time
Post by: DaveR on March 30, 2008, 01:53:08 PM
Thanks for the swift reply. Nice to know theses things are in the plan for the next revision.