AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Silver Doctor on September 23, 2012, 08:59:33 AM

Title: Login Information
Post by: Silver Doctor on September 23, 2012, 08:59:33 AM
For some reason, my Login information has been deleted from my AirNav RadarBox Login screen. I always had it set at "remember password", but now I can't log in anymore. Can someone at AirNav help me retrieve my login information so that I can use my system again? Thanks.
Title: Re: Login Information
Post by: Team Spirit on September 23, 2012, 09:32:25 AM
Hi Silver Doctor,

You may fine them on the CD cover possibly. Cheers Dave.
Title: Re: Login Information
Post by: Runway 31 on September 23, 2012, 09:58:15 AM
If not you will find the ANRB number on the lable on the back of your box.  Contact support with it and they will provide the details.  [email protected]

Alan
Title: Re: Login Information
Post by: Silver Doctor on September 23, 2012, 12:48:39 PM
Guys,

Thanks for the replies. Looks like I'm sorted. I totally forgot the info was on the orifinal CD, so thanks for the reminder. I've successfully logged in, nut i'm getting no network connection. I'm sure I can sort that out now that I've managed to log in. Thanks again for the help.....silver doc