AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: charlie on September 23, 2012, 05:13:11 PM

Title: airnav on holiday
Post by: charlie on September 23, 2012, 05:13:11 PM
Hello

just a quick one.

I am off on holiday to Mexico next year and was wondering if it it#

1 legal to use my AirNav Box in Mexico
2 Safe to use
3 Who if anybody would I have to contact to use it.

Thanks

Charlie
Title: Re: airnav on holiday
Post by: RodBearden on September 23, 2012, 05:17:11 PM
Hi Charlie

We already have a user with two RadarBoxes on the Cancun peninsular, and as far as I know he's not been imprisoned!

I imagine it will be fine, and safe - hope you'll have an internet connection so that you will be able to share! No need to contact anybody.

There are several threads about travelling with a RadarBox on the forum - use the Search to have a browse for more advice.

Rod
Title: Re: airnav on holiday
Post by: chewycanes on September 23, 2012, 05:43:05 PM
When i went from Gatwick to and from Barbados i put the Airnav box in my hand luggage and the aerial/cable in my suitcase with no problem.

Hope that helps

Brian
Title: Re: airnav on holiday
Post by: charlie on September 23, 2012, 05:53:38 PM
Thanks for the help and advice

Cheers

Charlie