Can anyone please confirm if the network is up and running OK.
I have a red box with Network Not Connected. The Process Hardware Flights box is ticked.
Thanks
Bryan
Hi Teddy Bear,
Click on the "NETWORK" box next to "MY FLIGHTS" then go to the left bottom and click"GET FLIGHTS FROM RADARBOX NETWORK"
Thanks FACTflights.
Now up and running. Was on My Flights with the box ticked not Network.
Bryan
Hi all, does anyone know if there is a network problem at present? I am seeing way too many network a/c for my area, and it is apparent they are not moving. Have restarted several times today to no avail.
Pic file enclosed.
Phil
This morning I saw the network number spiked to 6000 for 1-2 minutes. I'm sure that it was unreal.
My Box is showing 8190 from the Network at 0840Z, also the screen is cluttered with old radar returns from the Network [ie Heathrow]
same here, up to well over 8000 hits ; completely freezing the program up
have this since yesterday evening, only way to use the RB is to untick the network
Mine the same problem. Freezed at moments too much contacts at the same time?.
Cheers!
Well at least we know that ANRB can't handle 8000 aircraft ;)
My screen is frozen as well
I have had to switch the network off,only way I can get mine to work without freezing
JD
I would think that the problems are associated with the ongoing maintenance work http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7239.0
Airnav Support have been advised of problems just in case they were not aware.
Alan
We've been working on some database optimization and the last release was deployed to the server 9 hours ago.
It happened that the routine that cleaned the database from timeout flights was failing thus old flights were still kept there. The problem is solved at this time.
Please accept our apologies for this problem - everything should be working OK now.