Hello,
My company bought RadarBox Pro in a box
and Windows 7 on my computer would not at first recognise the device.
However I did try to force a "manual recognition" which did result in an icon with the Radarbox to appear on the list of USB controllers in the device manager. The icon has an exclamation next to it which to me tells me that something is wrong. This is confirmed by the fact that only the power-on LED light is shining on the box itself.
Should I (and can I) get a more recent version of the driver?
yours truly
Henri
This thread may provide some answers
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6927.0
Hi Henri,
The 64bit drivers are here http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/drivers/ANRB64bitDrivers.zip
In addition to the drivers, you may as well update Radarbox to the latest version which you will get here. http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe
Do not install to the defaul programme files location, install to somewhere like C:\Airnav or you may hit problems with the windows virtual store.
Also see http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=7224.0 for the latest Navdata.
Alan
Hello,
Things are much better now: all lights on the box are flashing.
One problem though: I uninstalled the version in the box, installed the anrb....exe file suggested,
but the
Help >> Contents menu item
does not respond.
Luckily there seem to be help files in the installation directory.
And the chm file which should have been loaded does load when I click on it via
the Windows Explorer.
Help/Contents doesnt work for any of us feraudyh.
Suggest you ask on here if you have any queries, we must have solved all issue over time, wouldnt think there was anything still to be asked.
Alan