AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: superuser0001 on October 03, 2012, 02:17:41 AM

Title: Can network data be recorded?
Post by: superuser0001 on October 03, 2012, 02:17:41 AM
I 've tried the "record" function, but only get the local aircrafts received by my radarbox. Can network data be recorded?

thanks
Title: Re: Can network data be recorded?
Post by: neroon79 on October 03, 2012, 03:53:24 AM
Recording network data is not possible with current version(s) of Radarbox.

Additional Comment:
My average Range is 100nm in diameter. I had run a recording session for 24h on an average business day. This has delivered me a record file with 271MB file size. Based an the fact, that I had a average flight count of 200 airframes per hour, a network recording function with an average flight count of 2000airframes per hour may (and will) generate more or less un-processable file sizes very quick.
Title: Re: Can network data be recorded?
Post by: superuser0001 on October 03, 2012, 05:02:00 AM
thanks