RB ceased to display the aerial chart after pressing the corresponding button. After pressing instead of the chart appear or lines of routes but not the chart vanish. RB versions put different, doesn't help.
In what there can be a reason?
Hello ATC - try Window...Restore Desktop
Rod
Tried... changed nothing. :(
Hi ATC,
Which version of Radrabox do you use?
Which button did you press which removed the map?
Try pressing map view
Alan
I press polar diagram.... charts isn't under construction.
4.03 ver.
I dont understand why pressing the polar diagram makes the map disappear. You press the button and it places the polar diagram over the map, press it again and the polar diagram closes but the map stays.
Alan
Now you have really lost me. I think we could do with a Russian speaker here like Nick in Moscow
Alan
sorry :))))
By pressing of the button of the chart in general isn't present, instead of the chart appear or routes vanish.... that shouldn't be.
Sorry ATC. Could you send a screenshot of the problem
Alan
ATC,
Your english is very much better that my Russian but communication is difficult, I hope I am now picking up on what you mean.
When you get your radarbox at first, the polar diagram covers a very small area and is spikey because you have had few contacts. As you pick up more contacts over a course of time, say a week or more, the polar diagram coverage will get bigger and fills between the spikes. It will thereafter not change much.
Hope that helps.
Alan
We speak about different things... you didn't understand me. Difficulties of transfer))) I Will understand further....
If you can post the screen shot that has problem, I'm sure that there should be some one here to help.